General Volunteer Instructions
- It is highly recommended that you do not bring purses/back packs to the event with you as there is no safe place to store them. Cell phones – To avoid loss please keep on your person.
- Water will be available for you inside the Convention Center. You may bring a closed system water bottle.
- Everyone is requested to wear the designated Pathway to Health polo. You will be lent one when you pick up your name badge on Sunday, December 24th. If you choose to purchase a second polo, you may do so for $15. Please return your lent polo at the end of your last day volunteering. This allows us to recycle them for our next event.
- The color of your polo will depend on where you have been assigned to volunteer.
- You may wear black, navy, or khaki slacks. Women may wear modest skirts, of the same colors, instead if they so choose. We do ask that no shorts or capri’s be worn.
- No open-toe shoes are allowed while volunteering at a Pathway event.
- Everyone must present a photo ID to pick up your name badge. You will also be asked to wear your name badge at all times while volunteering during the event.
- Please bring your own (marked) stethoscope and blood pressure cuff if you have one.