The registration process is comprised of several steps:
- If you have registered online to volunteer for a previous event , you may log into your portal, update the information with the Indianapolis event and dates, chosen volunteer position and any other new information, and resubmit your application.
- If you have never volunteered with YBPTH or volunteered prior to the YBPTH event in Phoenix, please complete the FULL registration process under Register Now.
- Please note that most questions have dropdown menus, which are accessed by clicking on the down arrow at the far right of each field.
- Each individual attending (including children registering for the childcare program) must complete a separate application.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to volunteer and must register for the children’s program.
- At the end of this section you will be asked to create a login. This login will allow you to sign in to your personal volunteer page, follow your application process, edit your application, and receive updates from your assigned departments.
Please scroll through the associated dropdown lists in the application to choose a position that most interests you.
If you have questions about what positions are, please refer to the website FAQ page.
Types of volunteer positions:
- General Volunteer Non-licensed volunteers.
- Support Team Volunteer: Non-licensed volunteers that would like to serve in clinical areas.
- Currently Licensed Volunteer: All licensed volunteers.
Notes for licensed professionals registration:
- If applying as a currently licensed professional, you will need to provide your current license information and upload a picture of your license. If it will not take your license, email a picture of it to email@example.com.
- Apply for your Indiana license NOW as the STATE will need time to process your application.
- If you are not licensed in Indiana, please review the volunteer resource page to find specific application information and licensure requirements and apply for this immediately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your volunteer or pro bono license number as soon as you receive this new licensure information.
Event Availability and Volunteer Agreement
- Please select all options that apply regarding your available days to participate.
- The Volunteer Agreement, HIPAA and Exposure forms are legal documents, so please read them carefully. If you agree to all of the stated terms and conditions, please so indicate by entering your initials.
- You must scroll to the bottom of each agreement to enter your initials.
- Please carefully review your entire application for completeness. If all is correct and your licensure information is entered if applicable, please click the SUBMIT button.
- If you do not receive an immediate email from Your Best Pathway to Health, your application has NOT been submitted. Please review your application to see what is missing and resubmit your application.
Additional Registration Notes
- Please click the Register Now button below to complete the two steps of the application process.
- THAT’S IT! Once completed, your application will enter the review process. Please login to monitor your progress. Once your application has been approved, your status will change from pending to APPROVED! The Head of your Department will contact you as we get closer to the event regarding additional information that may be required for your assigned position.
- Please keep in mind that certain positions fill up quickly. Once the position or specialty is filled, that option will be removed from the dropdown menu and you will be asked to select from the remaining options. It is important, therefore, to complete your application as soon as possible.
- Additionally, many hours are required to prepare for each event. In order to allow adequate time for this process, volunteer registration will be closed 10 days prior to the beginning of the event or as positions are filled. There will be no onsite registration available.
- Please continue to check the Pathway to Health volunteer website for updates regarding this event as they become available.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.